GB200 & GB250 Steam Gas-fired Boilers
The Smith GB200 and GB250 gas-fired residential boilers are designed to provide dependable, efficient heat. The GB200 and GB250 are available in 10 sizes ranging from 85 to 400 MBH with efficiencies of up to over 81% AFUE.
Sized for Efficiency
You'll appreciate the flexibility offered by the GB200 and GB250 boilers. Ten different sizes, each with ignition options make it a cinch to size every system for maximum efficiency.
Cast iron construction offers superior durability and longer life. Each GB200 and GB250
boiler is full-fired at the factory prior to shipment and is backed by a 10 year limited warranty
(see warranty statement for complete details).
There are currently no literature items in the library for this product.
- Cast-iron sections rated at 15 psi
- Aluminized steel burners with gas valve
- Standing pilot ignition
- Automatic vent damper
- ASME saftey pressure relief valve
- Hi-limit manual reset control
- Operating pressure control
- Steam pressure gauge
- Low water cut-out with water gauge glass
- Insulated metal jacket
- Brass drain valve
- Propane gas conversion kits